In celebration of March Madness, Passion 4 Paws is recruiting Fosters to stack our winning team!
Are you ready to be a part of the team and join our mission to rescue homeless, abandoned, neglected or abused dogs primarily from the South, where there are thousands of dogs in need. Not only will you be rewarded by the unconditional love from a pup looking for a forever home, you will also be eligible to win a gift card by completing a foster application and fostering a pup in need during the month of March.
Foster Homes are a critical chapter in a Rescue dog’s life. Fostering allows our dogs to come out of a scary shelter environment into the loving empathetic arms of an animal advocate. Fosters are a critical step toward a well-balanced dog that is ready to be loved in a forever home.
What do Fosters do?
- Provide loving and safe foster homes for rescued dogs
- Attend events with your Foster Dog
- Help share our Available Dogs within your social network circles
- Provide food for your fostered dog and any personal items you choose such as toys, bones, ect. P4P will take care of the rest!
- Help find and qualify adoptive homes
- Help with educational seminars to promote awareness and advocacy
- Bring your foster pet to the vet for routine appointments
- Provide Heart-worm and Flea/tick prevention when received (P4P will supply)